Re: A82: Solytare !!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Solytare !!

On Thu, 15 Jan 1998 07:20:11 -0600, you wrote:

>You ignorant people who obviously haven't even played the game yet are
>all wrong! If you have actually played it you will realize that the card
>size and layout is the way it has to be. The cards can't be any bigger!!
>And about the 10 situation; the only options I see are 'T' or 'X', and T
>works for me!! This is a very cool game, the author should be applauded.
>It's small size and fast speed makes this game a true winner. Lets see
>any of you can make one better. I know I couldn't. This is a great game
>that nobody should be complaining about!
>--
>
>Ilya -- mailto:ilyamojo@geocities.com
>TI-Philes Staff (Links and FAQ)

Thanks for actually saying that you *like* a game instead of
complaining about it.  BTW, what does everyone think about having no
space inbetween the cards?  i could easily make the cards one column
bigger, but it may look cramped.  BTW, i will be out of town until
sat. so i will have to wait to read any replies.

-mike pearce
mgp4007@omega.uta.edu