Re: A82: Re: early ROM versions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Re: early ROM versions

At 08:43 PM 1/11/98 +0000, you wrote:

>hi i have just bought a ti-82, i did the ROM test (has19)and it kindly
>erased the whole memory. Is this supposed to happen or was it my lucky
>day?.....and i had spent about 2 hours programming a load of formulas into
>it for my degree....arse!

I will bet you pressed the enter button instead of [2nd][QUIT] which then
ran the Self-Test and erased your memory.  Yep...it really is your lucky
day :)  BTW, this is the ASSEMBLY-82 mailing list which is where assembler
related topics  are to be discussed.  You should've pointed this message to
the CALC-TI mailing list since it was a general calculator question.

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org

  Spam-Fighter code is:  14806560   (New technique to fighting spam)
  Enter "Spam-Fighter:  XXXXXXXX" in the body of a personal message
  to thruska@tir.com.  Otherwise the message will be filtered as spam.

Follow-Ups: References: