Re: A82: A little programming help needed!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Thu, 8 Jan 1998 21:24:41 EST, you wrote:

>Crash has a built in RAND function.
>
>Crash is the official shell for the MacASM82 users.
>
>Crash has a cooler main menu (graphic scrolling)
>
>Crash people can spell (referencing to ash RIGTH-no offense-ha ha)
>
>I chose CrASH because it has a cool sounding name, period.
>Matt Stack

I may release the game for both shells.  I just figured it looked like
most people used ASH (i don't really know, i am borrowing a friend's
82 just to port this game).  The game is on 4 different shells for the
85.

-mike pearce
mgp4007@omega.uta.edu