RE: A82: TI-82 Silent Link server

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 10:00 PM 1/7/98 -0700, you wrote:

>Ohh... yes, but not fully.  You can only get and send, but not programs.
>
>>err... I just learned about this one myself.  The 83 does have silent link
>>mode.  It's been used by a few people, and as soon as I get a hold of a
>>genuine graphlink, I'm going to give it a shot.
>>Christopher Kalos
>>raptorone@stuytech.com
>>Executive Director/Administrator
>>Virtual Technologies Developer's Group

>>>Maybe it could be written interrupt-driven like I suppose it is on 83/86?
>>
>>The 83 needs to be in the link menu and have send or receive selected to
>>send or receive.  The 86 has a silent link, but not the 83.
>>
>>Grant

Wrong!  The TI-83 DOES have the "silent link" send/receive.  My brother
owns an 83 and wants games every once in a while, all you have to do is
turn on the calc and use the link program that TI made for the 83 to
send/receive programs.

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org

  Spam-Fighter code is:  14806560   (New technique to fighting spam)
  Enter "Spam-Fighter:  XXXXXXXX" in the body of a personal message
  to thruska@tir.com.  Otherwise the message will be filtered as spam.