A82: Sorry for problems with Poker...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Sorry for problems with Poker...

On my ROM 16.0, no problem. So buy a ROM 16.0... No I'm joking. With
all the mails I received (say more than usually), I understood there was
something wrong with Poker. I don't understand where the error is,
because there are not much ROM_CALL... So if somebody who has a ROM 19.0
or other than 16.0 is interested in testing the versions I'll do
(answers will have to be quickly if possible), it's OK.
        So if you're interested, let me know please.

                                             Nicolas, the Poker author.