Re: A82: Special Calcnet functions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 09:13 PM 1/5/98 -0700, you wrote:

>Which special functions would you (TI82 owners) like in the networks that
>I've devolped.  (Other than send/receive files which will be in every
>version.)
>
>And to eliminate any futher confusion:
>
>BTW, the netowrk works.  It sends/receives/has lights/the works.
>
>For all of you who are on the TI-Net mailing list, I'm going to start
>selling TI-Hub chips this weekend.
>
>Grant

For us programmers, we would like to be able to send/receive packets (not
just files) in ASM to create multiplayer games.  You might want to describe
how to use the packet driver properly so we know how to use it.  One other
thing you might want to add is a speaker port to the hub in future versions.

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org

  Spam-Fighter code is:  14806560   (New technique to fighting spam)
  Enter "Spam-Fighter:  XXXXXXXX" in the body of a personal message
  to thruska@tir.com.  Otherwise the message will be filtered as spam.