Re: A82: EuP82

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: EuP82

>First of all, I will admit that I know very little about assembly but, I
>am learning.  Most people who subscribe to this list subscribe in order
>to learn more about programming, in search of assistance with their
>programs, looking to help others learn, or get the latest news on

I am trying to find out which shell people want their EuP driver to be
compiled under.  Nothing else.

>upcoming programs.  Personally, I am sick of you throwing out all this
>shit about you creating "infrared links", "network capabilities" for the
>ti-82, etc...  People have better things to do with their time than read
>your messages.

I have physical proof of network as well as infrared links.  I also have
physical proof of temp sensors/light flashers/and other calculator
hardware.  You know, I've better things to do (such as finish the EuP82
driver) than to read this flame.

>I would be willing to withdraw my complaint if you will provide the ti
>community with actuall evidence, such as, working schematiccs for your
>alleged pieces of technology.
>
>I can only speak for myself, but, - I AM SICK OF YOUR FUCKIN' SHIT!

What is this?  I didn't do anything to deserve this.  BTW, how would you
know about my networks status?  Before you flame me, make sure you know the
facts.  -And- the only hardware thing I've made is the calcnet series.  Not
this infrared link.

Next time, flame me priviately and I'll explain what you've misunderstood.