Re: A82: EuP82

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: EuP82

First of all, I will admit that I know very little about assembly but, I
am learning.  Most people who subscribe to this list subscribe in order
to learn more about programming, in search of assistance with their
programs, looking to help others learn, or get the latest news on
upcoming programs.  Personally, I am sick of you throwing out all this
shit about you creating "infrared links", "network capabilities" for the
ti-82, etc...  People have better things to do with their time than read
your messages.

I would be willing to withdraw my complaint if you will provide the ti
community with actuall evidence, such as, working schematiccs for your
alleged pieces of technology.

I can only speak for myself, but, - I AM SICK OF YOUR FUCKIN' SHIT!