Re: A82: SV: What do i have to do to get help around hear?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: SV: What do i have to do to get help around hear?

 Hello could someone please help me with this prob. that i have?  Ok
i am making an game as you know.  My title screen works and if you hit 2nd
the controls screen comes up if you hit enter you start.  When you hit enter
i want another screen to come up asking if you are ready if you are you hit
enter if you arn't you hit MODE but it won't work.  There is allway an error
that goes to my 2nd Waitkey.  Do i need to gave an code that clears the
waitkey or something please send me an result for my problem!  Thanks
-Ryan (Schony) Schonhoff

At 07:45 PM 2/28/98 +0100, you wrote:

>What do you need help with?
>/P-A