Re: A82: Scores...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Scores...

>I currently hold the top three high scores using Galaxian w/ rapid-fire:
>
>1st Place:  49015
>2st Place:  49012
>3st Place:  49007

    Thomas, you knew when you posted this that I was going to make some comment about
it. So here it is. See I told you that you could get a highscore higher than 49007.
You said it was inhuman and impossible to get. You youself reached 49015! :) :) :)

    All joking aside(you did realise I was kidding), congradulations! Those are 3
incredibly good scores. As for my claim in a previous post of getting a score in
the 49500's, I recieved that score on a beta of Galaxian I made with different point
values and levels. To be honest I'm not sure I could even get a score that high in
the current version. As for your claim that they are the top 3 scores in existence
thats another story. I can't challenge you because right now I don't keep Galaxian
on my calc(Diamonds, Penguins, Penguins Level Editor, and a couple level sets). I
was wondering if I should work on a new Galaxian version? If I do what should it
include? More Levels? More enemies? More lives? Better title screen? An ending? Just
tell me what you want.

http://www.mailexcite.com