Re: Clarification (was: Re: A82: PROPOSAL: TI-82 "Enhancement" Project)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Clarification (was: Re: A82: PROPOSAL: TI-82 "Enhancement" Project)

Hrm, I shouldn't try to do more than one thing while trying to write up
a long letter. :-P  It ends up with all sorts of grammatical errors
everywhere. :-P  Sorry if my English was a bit unreadable there, folks.
;-)

TTFN,

--
|     | Nathan Anderson - nathana@blarg.net   15 yrs old |     |