Re: A82: PROPOSAL: TI-82 "Enhancement" Project

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

CrASH Staff wrote:

> BTW, is this still a proposal or is it already in progress?

Still a proposal, I'm afraid.  But hopefully that will soon change. :-)

> If somebody needs help with coding of this project (if they are) then I'll be
> more than glad to assist them.

Thanks!  I have only really _started_ to attempt to learn assembly, but
from what I've seen it doesn't look _too_ bad.  I could definitely use
some help. :-)

> If somebody needs information about the TI-82's Display Controller, I can also
> help them, as I know most of the Controls for it.

Kewl. :-)

TTFN,

--
|     | Nathan Anderson - nathana@blarg.net   15 yrs old |     |