Re: A82: PROPOSAL: TI-82 "Enhancement" Project

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: PROPOSAL: TI-82 "Enhancement" Project

You're kinda correct...

An emulator makes a table of the system calls/instructions and then runs
each instruction in machine code of the file.  If the file says "jp", then
the emulator refrences its CPU table and figures out what to do next...