Re: A82: PROPOSAL: TI-82 "Enhancement" Project

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Grant Stockly wrote:

> I had about 25% of a unix OS ported, but stopped when the LCD came...

Unix?  That would RULE! *grin*  But, WHAT Unix?  And how did you manage
to test it?  TI or other Z80 emulator?

And, yeah, in terms of LCD, that would probably be the most difficult
piece of TI hardware to interface with (next to possibly the keyboard)
as we have no specs on it, and I really doubt TI would release any.
*sigh*  Another problem...

Well, still, I'm not giving up hope yet. :-)

TTFN,

--
|     | Nathan Anderson - nathana@blarg.net   15 yrs old |     |