A82: Re: PROPOSAL: TI-82 "Enhancement" Project

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Uh, duh. :-)  That's why I said:

> The most
> likely way that any new ROM could be incorporated into the calc would be
> for some enterprising person to successfully integrate a EEPROM unit
> into the calc, replacing the existing ROM.

So, you are right.  But that's what I was saying all along. :-)  The
calc does NOT have a Flash ROM module, but it MIGHT be possible for us
to replace the ROM in the calc WITH a Flash ROM module. :-)

Again, I don't know for sure that it is possible.  But wouldn't it be
cool? :-)

TTFN,

--
|     | Nathan Anderson - nathana@blarg.net   15 yrs old |     |