Re: A82: Thoughts on Break Dance...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Thoughts on Break Dance...

> Sorry!  Maybe if it is so FUN you can forget about the TI-82 and take up an
>  NEW hobby AN ENGLISH teacher!  Maybe this would be better for you!  You
>  could even help me with my english since you are so good!  I know that
there
>  are lots of REALY REALY REALY NICE PEOPLE IN THIS MAILING LIST BUT THERE
ARE
>  ALSO SOME JERKS!! You could have just said "hay could you watch your
>  spelling?"  And i would have said "SURE SORRY ABOUT THAT!!"  But no you had
>  to say "It is fun correcting his mistakes!"  Like Evil Sam said " this is a
>  calc mailing list NOT grammar class, so why don't we all stop
>  correcting ryan schonhoff's posts.!!  For all of you (NOT many i hope :))
>  that like making people fell dumb just keep making corrections on my posts!
>  I don't care as long as it makes you feel good!  I am not that hard to get
>  along with, but i am when I non't LIKE you!!
>
>  I WOULD JUST LIKE TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU ALL KNOW THAT I DON'T THINK THIS
>  ABOUT EVERYONE BUT I DO FELL THIS WAY ABOUT SOME PEOPLE!!!!
>
>  THANKS FOR YOUR TIME TO READ THIS!  :-)

I think maybe you missunderstood me.  When I first made a correction it was
fine, but then I think it got a little out of hand when we noticed more
mistakes, etc.
I apologize for being out of line (especially with that last post), but you
must understand that I have the pickiest english teacher, so it's kind of
natural (not that that's an excuse :-P).  I'm sorry, too.

~Adamman