RE: A82: HP 'assembly' info wanted

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A82: HP 'assembly' info wanted

there's no way that the Saturn in a 4-bit CPU.  Look at the entire design of the HP48.  If it utilized a highly archaic 4-bit CPU, then there would be no HP48.
Enough with off-topic junk.  If anyone wants more info, try using a search engine.  saves time and bandwidth.
Christopher Kalos
raptorone@stuytech.com
Executive Director/Administrator
VirtuTech Developer's Group