Re: A82: Pong 82Z bug!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Pong 82Z bug!

it crashed mine.  i loaded it on and played it, and once the ball hit my
paddle, it said "ERR:OVERFLOW" w/ the choices to "1:Goto" or "2:Quit"
(pressing Goto will crash it beyond belief... i don't know about "quit" i
didn't bother reloading it on.).  i'm using rom 19.0, and i had plenty of
mem free... using crash 1.3.  i would've done "the test" that i performed
on Poker82

-- Nicholas --- the english version works-- good job! (i liked it when i
got 4 of a kind... thanx for fixing the rand routine.--

but i had to go to school.... oh well... 1.6 doesn't do the same crash
though...

Sam -- about Galaxian 2.2 -- thanx for changing the laser key to the
traditional 85 format... autofire's too easy

-Greg

On Mon, 16 Feb 1998 07:03:40 -0700 "Evil  Sam" <evil.sam@mailexcite.com>
writes:

>      Is Pong 82Z crashing anyone else's calc? Its a strange bug
>because it doesn't
>happen every time. It must occur only under certain circumstances. It
>occurs either
>when you press CLEAR at the title screen or when the ball is first
>hit. When the
>bug occurs, an Invalid Dim error appears and then the calc completely
>crashes. It
>has happened to me six times. Has anyone else encountered this
>problem?
>---
>Evil Sam
>http://www.cswnet.com/~ddward/the82/index.html
>evil.sam@mailexcite.com
>

>Free web-based email, Forever, From anywhere!
>http://www.mailexcite.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]