Re: A82: Re: Re: GWv2.0 bug/ASHv3.0 bug

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 09:44 PM 2/15/98 +0100, you wrote:

>I will release more information on this when the shell is released. I have
>still not been able to test the new functions (have not got the programs I
>need yet), so it is hard to explain how it will work in the final version.
>I do hope that it will be possible to use the VAT ion Ash 3.1, but real
>VAT compatible relocation wont be included until Ash 4.0.
>
>No one has written anything to me about being interested in using the VAT,
>and Thomas Hruska does not seem like he is interested in making Game
>Wizard work with Ash. Therefor i have not been working on Ash 3.1 the last
>couple of days, but since most of the work is done I will probably release
>it anyway.

I am quite interested in making Game Wizard work with ASH.  However, I am
not readily willing to hand over my source code to anyone...even if the
person has good intentions.  I stated this in the GW v2.0 documentation
that the source would not be released to anybody.  This does not mean that
I'm not interested.  Perhaps we can meet halfway...you tell me what to add
to my source and what it will do and I will send you the compiled program
to test it with ASH v3.1.  That way, my integrity isn't compromised in any
way.

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org