Re: Re: A82: Galaxian Control Opinions Needed!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re: A82: Galaxian Control Opinions Needed!

>NO CHANGE!! well, change laser to "window" to keep the 85ish format.
>autofire is needed, only if you are going to change the fire key to 2nd,
>because that key gets killed in every game.
>
>-Greg
     I agree with you completely and like the old way, but I don't want people to
be discouraged against using the game or dislike the game.  Since I have 1 or 2 votes
for each option I'm gonna do them all. In the next version, three 82p's will be included.
One with autofire, One without autofire, and one with both for people who like choices.
Greg, if you really want a new version with the old controls, just email me and I'll
send it to you. Galaxian 3.0 to be released tomorrow or Monday!!(Just as soon as
I here from Hruska about the lasers bug with his autofire routine)

http://www.mailexcite.com