A82: Orzunoid & Galaxian

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Orzunoid & Galaxian

Here are some of my suggestions for Orzunoid and Galaxian.

Orzunoid
********

1. Could you randomize the list of levels before each new game ? I
would like this because I don't like playing for hours on that calc
and I'm getting tired of those first levels.

2. Could the bouncing of the ball also be made a little more random ?
Perhaps you could make it so it isn't only the place on the paddle
where the ball arrives that is responsible, but also the direction
the ball currently has.

Galaxian
********

Only one suggestion, I have seen and noticed myself that if you beat
the last level, your score always is around 49000. To have some more
variation in the scores, you could give extra points if you hit a
falling enemy for example.

Wouter