A82: Galaxian Control Opinions Needed!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Galaxian Control Opinions Needed!

     I need some input as to how people would like the new Galaxian controls to be
reconfigured. First of all how do people want Hruska's auto-fire implimented:
     1)Just autofire
     2)Both autofire and the old way(Two sets of firing buttons)
     3)Just as it was
     4)Two different versions of the same game(one with autofire, one without)

     If you think #2 was the best solution. Then how do you want the buttons to be
reconfigured. Heres how I think they might be configured:
      2nd: Normal Fire
      Alpha: Lasers
      Mode: Auto fire
      X,T,0: Lasers
      DEL: Pause
      STAT: Save
      CLEAR: Exit Game

      This control setup makes the buttons localized so as Kurai has said in his
Dying Eyes readme "to reduce hand strain. Of course if anyone wants the controls
to be different or would like a different setup with autofire just reply. So what
do you think? The new version might be ready by Friday if I can find the time.
---
Evil Sam
http://www.cswnet.com/~ddward/the82/index.html
evil.sam@mailexcite.com