Re: Sv: A82: Game Wizard v2.0 bug discovered!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 07:08 PM 2/10/98 -0700, you wrote:

>>2)  Who needs the VAR routines in the first place inside the shell?
>
>Guess you don't want any EIIs...  Ok fine with me.  I was almost done
>porting everything but vat to it...

I was talking about the VAR routines (you know the VAR and Y-VAR keys
activate several menus in the TI-OS).  Dines said VAR so I responded
meaning the VAR routines...not VAT.  VAT is another story altogether which
isn't too hard to support with block relocation.

BTW, to the CrASH authors who complained and said for me to make my own
shell, I plan to do that after I have completed 5 other projects that I
have lined up to do.  There are already two good shells and I was just
trying to make them better with my suggestion that somehow turned into a
flame someplace...I get cranky and flame-happy when I'm tired after a long
day at school.

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org

  Spam-Fighter code is:  14806560   (New technique to fighting spam)
  Enter "Spam-Fighter:  XXXXXXXX" in the body of a personal message
  to thruska@tir.com.  Otherwise the message will be filtered as spam.