A82: GWv2.0 bug/ASHv3.0 bug

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: GWv2.0 bug/ASHv3.0 bug

Whatever the problem is (the shell or game wizard), why don't you do something about
it?

Barubary and I have been too lazy recently and school is becoming a pain so CrASH
2.0 with advanced relocation (the same as your suggestion kind of, except using a
couple ROM_CALLs, that will perform VAT compatible relocation) will take another
while...  Meanwhile, why don't you TRY to make a shell?  You'll see how Dines feels
about this subject and how Baru and I feel too.  (It is so painful to do correct
relocation)

Anyways, this relocation stuff is a mess, and so if you want to prove your point,
the best way is to actually make your own shell.  I don't want to deal with anything
besides simple (simpel) relocation.  For the most part, Baru is doing this tough
job.  :)

                              -- CrASH_Man

http://www.mailexcite.com