Re: A82: parallel problems with new computer

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: parallel problems with new computer

On Tue, 10 Feb 1998 03:24:17 GMT mgp4007@omega.uta.edu (Michael Pearce)
writes:
<snip>

>i can't imagine that is the problem.  i have the clock rate at 292MHz,
>harldy divisible by 25 or 50.  if i can't get the thing to work soon,
>i am gonna head off to the PC junk store and buy a nice *slow*
>parallel card and stick it in the ISA bus.  A parallel card on the ISA
>bus should work the same no matter what the speed of my cpu, i am
>thinking.
>-mike
> mgp4007@omega.uta.edu

overclocking, are we? anyway, the cpu might be too fast for the link to
accomodate... perhaps the isa card will work. it's worth giving a shot.

and Grant -- maybe because you have a parallel card.  i don't, and it
relies upone the cpu for this one.

-Greg

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]