A82: NBA Live '97 demo released!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: NBA Live '97 demo released!!

I finished porting NBA Live '97 today (yes, 97 not 98, you'll see why
:))
It should work without crashing your calc. Read the included text file
for the instructions. Remember, this is only a demo, so it is not
totally complete. I know the size is very big, I could easily cut it
down about 1000 bytes, so if you people like it, tell me and I'll
optimize this demo. If Robert every finishes the 83 version, I'll port
that too. So, it is attached in a zip file.
It is a very confusing game, but what the hell, you know...
~Ilya
Warning
Could not process part with given Content-Type: application/x-zip; x-mac-type="5A495020"; x-mac-creator="5A495020"