Re: A82: The BIG 5!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: The BIG 5!

> Here is a list of the top 5 games that have yet to be made in 82/83 ASM
>  or Basic. These games are loooong over-due. If you need ideas for games,
>  give these some thought.
>
>  1.Pool
>  2.Pinball
>  3.Wrestling
>  4.Mortal Kombat
>  5.Flight Simulator

OK, I was gonna save it until I was actually working on it, but I WILL make an
MK game (based mainly off of MK2) and MAYBE a pinball game, but I think the
screen is really too small for that.  The alternative would be a game like
Kirby's Pinball Land for GameBoy, which uses 3-level pinball levels.
No comment on the other 3.

>  Some others I thought of that should be tried also: X-Men, Golden Eye,

GoldenEye prolly hasn't been made because it's a fairly new game in itself.

>  Off-Road, A GOOD DOOM type game, A GOOD SIM-whatever game, boxing,

I want to try my hand at a DoomASM game, but don't expect it for a couple
years :-P

>  Mario, tennis (not pong!).

I don't think you'll care about Mario when SQRXZ comes out ;-).

>  The ones listed in the top 5 should be made in any damn form that will
>  work on the 82. Those games I was thinking like the arcade classics and
>  the computer standard of them. And the other ones will obviously not be
>  as good as the arcade versions, but can come pretty close.
>  Just my $0.02
>  Ilya

Thanks for the suggestions!  The list was becomming really dull!

~Adamman