Re: A82: Galaxian v2.1

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Galaxian v2.1

>Hey, how come it takes forever to recognize my keypresses at the menu
>screens? And, it still crahses while playing sometimes. I can't believe
>that there isn't anything else that can be done..

Yeah, I've noticed this too.  The other thing that really bothers me is
the high score part, when the game reads the key presses.  If I am still
pressing [Y=] when I die, it reads those accidental keypresses.  This
could be easily fixed by providing a "Game Over" message or screen
first, giving the player time to realize he died, before asking him to
enter his name.
Other than that, I think this game kicks @$$!.

Kevin