Re: Graphlink (was Re: A82: Dying Eyes is awesome! But has a few bugs.)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ADAMMAN106@aol.com wrote:

> >       I know I shouldn't be one to complain about bugs after releasing
> >  a buggy Galaxian 2.0 and Orzunoid 4.0 but I think these need to be
> >  addressed. Oh, I still have a graphlink till the end of the week due to a
> >  delay in grades getting sent home so expect Galaxian 2.1 and Orzunoid 4.1
> >  to be released later in the week with the bugs fixed.
> >       Evil Sam
>
> I've been meaning to ask you, what's up with the graphlink?
>
> ~Adamman

	I'm losing my graphlink until my grades improve. I'm not doing
bad at all, but I'm getting a C in biology. I'm actually proud of that
considering the teacher is a real pain and 5 kids in my class are
flunking. But my mom is a scientist who expects me to do well in bio. Oh
well.
	Evil Sam