A82: Dying Eyes is awesome! But has a few bugs.

[Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Dying Eyes is awesome! But has a few bugs.

I just wanted to congradulate Kurai on making without a doubt the
best TI-82 RPG yet. Maybe the best on any calc. Dying Eyes is awesome!
Just four things that might need to be changed.

	1) The DEL button, which is supposed to de-select, doesn't work
	   if you press the attack button. You have to select which enemy
	   you are going to fight. This is a pain if you accidently
	   select attack when you need to heal your guy.

	2) It is a serious pain to have to pay the inn keeper in order to
	   save your game. It means having to go out of town fighting
	   people in order to save your game. If you die while trying to
	   raise the money then you have to do everything over.

	3) The items don't come back when you die. I died in the cave to
	   Kjata. When I restarted the items in the cave were gone!

	4) After you win a battle the XP and GOLD amounts shown that you
	   won are different than what you actually get. After one battle
	   the game said I needed 120 more XP. Then after the next battle
	   I gained 4 XP but the game said I only needed 110 more XP.

	I know I shouldn't be one to complain about bugs after releasing
a buggy Galaxian 2.0 and Orzunoid 4.0 but I think these need to be
addressed. Oh, I still have a graphlink till the end of the week due to a
delay in grades getting sent home so expect Galaxian 2.1 and Orzunoid 4.1
to be released later in the week with the bugs fixed.
	Evil Sam