Re: A82: Newbies :)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Newbies :)

hmmm.... he DID port it, sam... now i don't think that the 82 has
different ports from the 83 (i could be wrong), so this is a pretty lousy
port...  it's like porting "nowayout"... another useless prog.

as for me and programming, my ap compsci class has taken up most of my
time in the world of programming, so anything i had lined up for the
ti8x's is delayed or slowed down...

-Greg