Re: A82: CalcEm

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: CalcEm

Yes, inc modifies all flags except for the Carry flag but only when used on a
single register. When used on a register pair it won't modify any flags. This
is according to a complete reference to the Z80 proccesor which I have sitting
on my desk. It is what I am using to create my TI-82 Assembly Studio's
debugulator too. So it will work in there when it is released.

82 Master
World of 82