Re: A82: Ztetris v1.2 CrASH released!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Ztetris v1.2 CrASH released!

>>Actually, isn't the SOS version 3384 bytes and the A-Shell version
>3408?
>>Well, in that case, Ahmed still holds the title of the smallest
>Ztetris.
>>Nevertheless, both games rule.
>>
>>Anyways, Sam, can you send me the beta of Picros?  I asked you
already,
>>but did not get an answer.
>>
>>				Haha
>>

>   Actually, the AShell version is 3413. The SOS version is 3408. The
>SOS version with library support is 3384. Of course, the library used
is
>131 bytes, so in reality the SOS version with lib support is more like
>3515 bytes. So the CrASH version is smallest. Of course, I could just
>optimize it some more and release a new version tomorrow that is under
>3384 so there is no confusion.
>
>    Regarding Picross, I got a little ahead of myself. It is completely
>ported, but still have 2 problems to work out.
>   1)I'm missing the Usgard Interupt routines, and I thought Andreas
>would have sent them to me by now.
>   2)I made it for ASH v3.1 subconsiously. I now need to change some
>stuff before I can send it to be tested(most people don't have ASH
v3.1)
>   So I'll send out the betas tomorrow.
>    Sam

  Actually I guess I should say this so people don't think I was lying
when I said I ported it and it is playable:
    Regarding the 1st problem, the game is playable without those
interupt routines, unfortunately the timer doesn't work and another
wierd bug occurs. So basically, the game works but it is a little buggy
with the missing routines. I thought Andreas would have sent them to me
by now. My initial list post gave Andreas the impression that he no
longer had to send them. I apologize for the confusion.