A82: Ztetris v1.2 suggestions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Ztetris v1.2 suggestions

  As soon as ASH v3.1 is released, I am going to release Ztetris v1.2. I
have a few questions about what people would like to see:
   1)Instead of a pause screen, use the shutdown feature(good for
teachers)
   2)Change the teacher key so instead of saving and exiting to the
shell, it saves and exits to the TI-OS.
   3)Should I release a CrASH version since ASH v3.1 programs don't work
with CrASH?

   Do these suggestions sound good? Any other suggestions? Should I fix
the game over message so that it doesn't leave a black line between
flashes(adds 30 bytes)? Sound? If so what noises, when?