Re: A82: Re: Nuthin much (more like golf)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Re: Nuthin much (more like golf)

>>   I only wish it weren't true. But my luck just got a whole lot
better. My
>> computer and calc are still messed up, but my golf has improved
thanks to
>the
>> camp. And at the end of the Nike camp, they held a raffle. I won a
$350
>> Calloway driver! I, however, can't stand Calloway clubs so I traded
it to my
>> dad in exchange for him paying for my computer to be fixed and for
$100 golf
>> shoes. Not a bad deal.
>
>What's wrong with Callaway?
>I'd kill for a driver like that!

    Nothing is wroing with Calloway, its just I'm a Talyor Made man. The
$400 dollar Biggest Big Bertha I won is all well and good, but I already
use a $250 Talyor Made Titanium driver and after hitting both I prefer
my Taylor Made. Besides it compliments my Taylor Made Oversized bubble
irons, my Taylor Made LCG sand wedge w/rifle shaft, and my Burner 7
wood. The only non-Taylor Made clubs in my bag are a Ray Cook Mallot
putter, and a Prostaff titanium 3, and 5 wood. I would replace the
Prostaff woods with Burner woods, but I have had the Staff woods for
over 4 years and have grown attached to them. I guess I'm spoiled when
it comes to golf clubs.

>Anyway, in some even more unrelated news, I've been on the east coast
for a
>week, and will be for the next two weeks.  I spent 5 days in Shenandoah
>National Park (very nice if you're ever around there) and right now I'm
in
>Myrtle Beach for a week, and next I'm going to another beach about 30
miles
>from here
>well that's my life for a while, I'll be back right in time for school.
>yippee
>
>~Adamman

     Enjoy Murtle Beach! The golf is awesome there(over 90 courses). I
played there last March to warm up for the golf season. You can't find a
bad course down there.