Re: A82: Re: Nuthin much

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Re: Nuthin much

>   I only wish it weren't true. But my luck just got a whole lot better. My
> computer and calc are still messed up, but my golf has improved thanks to
the
> camp. And at the end of the Nike camp, they held a raffle. I won a $350
> Calloway driver! I, however, can't stand Calloway clubs so I traded it to my
> dad in exchange for him paying for my computer to be fixed and for $100 golf
> shoes. Not a bad deal.

What's wrong with Callaway?  I'd kill for a driver like that!
Anyway, in some even more unrelated news, I've been on the east coast for a
week, and will be for the next two weeks.  I spent 5 days in Shenandoah
National Park (very nice if you're ever around there) and right now I'm in
Myrtle Beach for a week, and next I'm going to another beach about 30 miles
from here
well that's my life for a while, I'll be back right in time for school.
yippee

~Adamman