Re: A82: Re: Game ideas

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Re: Game ideas

-----Original Message-----
From: Ahmed El-Helw <ahmedre@bellsouth.net>
To: assembly-82@lists.ticalc.org <assembly-82@lists.ticalc.org>
Date: Friday, August 07, 1998 12:04 PM
Subject: RE: A82: Re: Game ideas

>what is that klax game?  i am interested in making a new puzzle game..
> -Ahmed
>
>--
>Ahmed El-Helw
>ahmedre@bellsouth.net
>http://asm8x.home.ml.org
>ICQ: 3350394

It's supported by the MAME emulator; get it from Dave's Classics
(http://www.davesclassics.com/).

The premise of it is that blocks come down on a number of conveyor belts,
and there's a Tetris-style holding bin.. You have to match three blocks of
the same color (well, same shade of grey if for a 82 game), and you can do
it three ways (diagonally, up-down, and left-right). I'm not even sure if it
could be a feasible game on the 82 because of the small screen.