Re: A82: Orzunoid Questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Orzunoid Questions

ok, i've found some bugs in the beta version of the crash orzunoid...

1) the ball-catch thing (when catching the ball at the left edge) makes
the ball appear in the center, but we already discussed this, didn't we?

2) the laser powerup screws up sometimes, Sam... if i catch one of those
WITHOUT PRESSING ANY KEYS, some bricks will disappear.  this also happens
when you hit the ball at a tight angle so that it zooms across the screen.

3) when you zoom the ball across, it also will display multiple balls ON
THE OPPOSITE SIDE!!

that's it... for now... some of the levels are a pain in the ass...
especially the ones with too many solids...

-Greg