A82: Font help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Font help

I need to change some of the normal calculator menu font, so how should I
go about implementing this? I've only changed 7 characters (all letters
are uppercase, 3 pixels wide and 5 pixels tall). Is there a way to just
alter individual letters, without re-doing the entire alphabet? Like test
if the letter is one of the 7, and then draw that letter, otherwise print
normal font? If you know a better way of doing this, please help me out.
Thanx

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]