Re: A82: Binary and Decimil Conversion

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Binary and Decimil Conversion

I don't remember what I meant...  Nice job posting basic to an asm list
though...  :)

Still, no one wants to write drivers for the hard drive...  Its real
easy...  You have a 16bit value (cylinder), and 2 8bit values (head,
sector).  You have 512bytes a sector...

The HDs are about the size of the metal part on a disk...