Re: A82: Galaxian bug......not found???

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Galaxian bug......not found???

>ANYTHING that writes past GRAPH_MEM+767 WILL cause problems...  you
need
>to scan the source code checking to see how far it can possibly write
into
>RAM.
>
>-- Barubary

  I don't think it does write past GRAPH_MEM+767. I think the routine
just screws up the numbers. Besides, I already tried using the
ROM_CALL(DISP_GRAPH) and the bug still happens. Yes, I did change the
"ld  bc,960" things to ld bc,767. I really don't think the display
routine is causing the problem. No, I haven't heard from Patrick about
his use of it yet though. As soon as I do, I will tell the list the
reasoning behind his routine.
   Sam