A82: Orzunoid

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Orzunoid

   I'm nearing completion of Orzunoid v6.0 right on schedule. I have the
lasers powerup fully functional. Anyone who want's to beta test
(although Orzunoid is extremely stable, so its more like a sneak peak at
the game), just email me. I should make my Wednesday deadline of
finishing the game. I am hold off before releasing anything officially
though to wait to see if the CrASH bug occurs in ASH v3.1. If it does,
then I'll wait until the bug has been fully discovered and fixed. All
the more reason to ask for the beta cuz who knows when I'll release it.
   Sam
P.S. For those who care, as soon as I finish the new Orzunoid version
I'll start working on Pacman again after my 1 1/2 month leave of absence
from the project. I've learned to manage golf better so I'm finding time
to do a little programming/porting.