Re: A82: Galaxian bug... solved?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Galaxian bug... solved?

>I wasn't saying I knew how, just that you didn't (nobody for that
matter).
>But, it could be that the problem does not occur in Ash, in which case
none of
>this matters.
>
>~Adamman

   ROM_CALL(DISP_GRAPH) does work in the program but the game does move
signifigantly slower. I also need to rewrite the addresses because the
display routine Patrick D uses shifts everything down the screen. So all
the of the addresses compensate for it. So now the enemies appear in the
middle of the screen and the ship is off the screen. That shouldn't be
too hard to fix though. The game runs fine with the exeption of the
slowdown with one exception. When the ship gets hit by enemy fire the
game crashes. I'm still waiting to hear from Patrick Davidson, but I
think I can effectively write around the display routine if I could just
get an hour of free time.
  Sam