Re: A82: Galaxian v3.0 beta no more!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Galaxian v3.0 beta no more!

i thought we went over the fact that mime IS uue, just not visible.  i
also explained how to DECODE it too... ticalc has a decoder, and copying
& pasting isn't as hard as you may think.

-Greg

On Tue, 14 Apr 1998 15:29:12 -0700 Barubary <darkstar_usa@pipeline.com>
writes:

>>   Galaxian v3.0 is officially done. I finally got the lasers display
>>work correctly(actually Dines got it to work). The new version is
>>attached to the email(just Galaxan2.82p)
>>   Other news....
>> Pacman '98 has been delayed till June 14, 1998. I simply don't have
>>time now that I'm on the school golf team(ha-ha). In the little spare
>
>>time I have, I have been aggressively working on Orzunoid. Greg got
>his
>>routine to work so now you have to work for the level skip. I have
>made
>>the levels harder. I'm adding 2 new powerups(Not kidding). And some
>>other stuff. Release date: April 22, 1998
>>  Sam
>
>Why can't you use MIME encoding?  I have no way to uudecode these
>files...
>
>-- Barubary

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]