A82: help!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: help!!!

I have been trying to find the bug in this code for probably 3 weeks
now.   The program will show some sprites down the screen, skip for a
gap, and the screen will get dark (all this in the Checktile part).
After that it locks up.  I think it is sprites going off the screen but
I can't find it.  Exchanging the row and column doesn't help either. I
only included the parts I thought would be needed.  All the rest
wouldn't cause this problem at least. Please help me!!!
Warning
Could not process part with given Content-Type: application/x-unknown-content-type-txtfile; name="Help.asm"