Re: A82: Answers to misc. Q's (and how to crash back to TIOS in Ash)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Answers to misc. Q's (and how to crash back to TIOS in Ash)

i should check that out... i never played the damn thing because the
instructions seemed too vague at first glance...

why is it that most games ported from the 83 hate rom 19? can't we all
just get along?!?  besides, what is the main problem with those programs
that are non19 compatible?  i know "the ultimate poker" was a (rom)call
problem, but what about the others?

dummy screens are pointless... teachers want to see proof most of the
time... not "2+2=5" (w/ very large values of 2)
besides... the bail-out key is most valuable with saving of games...
who'd want a game that kicks right out but kills your progress in the
meantime?  (ZSNES v.390 did that to me today.... the snapshot wouldn't
load, killing all progress i have made... it really pissed me off...)

-Greg

PS-- (mostly for Kouri)  i didn't like the assortment of sigs that i
posted... what about these?

1	"Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view."
2	"It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are
so ingenious."
3	"Best file compression around: \"DEL *.*\" = 100% compression"
4	"The Definition of an Upgrade: Take old bugs out, put new ones
in."
5	"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously
overlooked something."
6	"My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."
7	"Buy a Pentium II/333 so you can reboot faster."