Re: A82: Sound? & Assembly....

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Sound? & Assembly....

what exactly is a midi controller?  a calc-to-midi box?  din?  i just
wanted to make some basic tones output into speakers.  i almost
started working on the project (i only got as far as looking at the
midi file format.), but i realized that you had to have more musical
knowledge than i have and decided i didn't have enough time to work on
it.

-mike pearce