Re: A82: Sound?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Sound?

it's not much of an adapter, just something to convert between the
calculator's 2.5mm headphone jack and a regular sized 3.5mm jack.
Either way, there are programs for the 85 that will play a converted
.wav file if i'm not mistaken.  The only reason i bought the adapter
was to hear for myself how it sounded - never used it since the first
time i listened.

-mike

On Mon, 06 Apr 1998 23:29:20 -0400, you wrote:

>Hold on a sec.....You're trying to tell me that people actually hook up ear phones
>to some adaptor just to hear some silly beeps that come from the port opening and
>closing?  That really sounds wierd.  Anyway, thanks for the Assembly info.  I'll
>check out the stuff you guys have told me about!

Follow-Ups: References: