Re: A82: linking problem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: linking problem

i assume you have the homemade parallel link, right?  sometime that link
won't work with high-speed computers... so you'll have to do what Michael
Pearce did, and that was buy a crapola parallel card with a slow enough
transmission rate that the link can keep up with it.  that's why ti's
graph link has that extra thing in the center of the wire... to correct
speed problems on other computers.

-Greg

On Sun, 05 Apr 1998 19:06:29 +0200 Bob the cat <les2.tares@hol.fr>
writes:

>    I've recently change my old mother board to a new one but now I
>can't
>transfert anything to my 82... It's probably due to the new LTP
>config...
>What can I do ???..
>            BOB the CAt
>
>PS:    Ithink I've finished 7G, so if you want something else to be
>add,
>tell it
>to me ...

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]