Re: A82: "Batteries never die, they just fade away"

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: "Batteries never die, they just fade away"

> What?  The 83 has a better screen than the 82 and the 83 lasts longer...?
> Makes sense to me...
>
> What extra junk is there besides a display controller?
>
> >Does anyone know why the TI-82 sucks the juice out of batteries faster
> >than the TI-83? It just doesn't make sense, since the 83 has a better
> >screen and all that added (unneeded) junk, you would think it would be
> >the opposite.
> >~Ilya

I think my TI-82 lasts a lot longer than the TI-83...  hrmm strange...

About the batteries fading away...  They don't do that.

The chemical reactions inside the electrochemical galvanic cells are
just reaching chemical equilibrium, so my chemistry teacher just says
"be happy, because the battery did what it wanted to do"

Okay?

    [CrASH_Man]
        crashman@technologist.com
    [CrASH Landing!]